210 106 total views
Today I share with you a very special dessert, stay with me to go through together with the tutti fruiti sponge cake recipe. Guest are coming or you want to have a perfect tea break with your family, or after iftar what better than to have a soft tutti fruiti sponge cake with a cup of hot tea.
- Dry fruit – 1/4 cup
- All Purpose Flour (maida) – 1 tsp
- Soften butter – 100gm
- Vanilla – 1/2 tsp
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Eggs (substitute 1/2 cup curd or condensed milk) – 2
- Flour (maida) – 1/2 cup
- Milk powder – 1 tbsp
- Corn flour – 1 tsp
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Grease an 9-inch bake pan with a little butter
3. Mix dry fruit with baking powder and set it aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, mix maida, baking powder, salt, whisk the dry ingredients until well combined. Set aside.
5. beat 1/2 cup unsalted, softened butter and 1 cup sugar on medium-high speed until light and creamy, scraping down in between, should take about 4 minutes.
Enjoy your soft tutti fruiti sponge cake :).
Tutti Fruiti Sponge Cake is a perfect sweet snack for evening tea.
If you like this one please share my Tutti Fruiti Sponge Cake Recipe with your friends and family.
Watch this recipe on my YouTube channel:
Please like, share, comment my videos. Subscribe to my channel:
My all recipes are also available on:
Follow me on