210 184 total views
This amazing kebab recipe from Turkey is a world different from the kebabs belonging to Indian Pakistani cuisine. The special spices used in this one give it a delicious zingy taste. With unique and rare spices that we don’t see in Pakistani food, this dish will gives an option with a different taste.
This diverse dish can be eaten not just with traditional Turkish bread but with also rice, Pakistani naan or even with bread. This makes the Turkish Kebab a perfect menu in lunch and dinner.
On Eid, surprise your loved ones with the best food and this Turkish Kebab will not disappoint!.
Below first I jot down all ingredients you will need for the recipe. After the ingredients further below you will find the method of preparation.
Ingredients & Method for Turkish Chicken Adana Kebab Recipe
(For long recipes, I always divide the ingredients into steps. This way, you will easily understand the requirements)
Chicken Mince Meat (Qeema) – 1/2 kilogram
Red Capsicum (Shimla Mirch) – 1
Onion (Piyaz) – 1
Garlic (Lahsan) – 5,6 cloves
Green Chili (Hari Mirchin) – 1,2
Salt (Namak) – 1 tbsp
Cumin Powder (Zeera) – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder (Dhania) – 1 tsp
Black Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch) – 1 tsp
Red Chili Flakes (Kuti Lal Mirch) – 1 tsp
Paprika Powder – 1 tbsp
Red Chili Powder (Lal Mirch) – 1 tbsp
Sumac Powder – 1 tbsp OR Pomegranate Powder (Anar Dana) – 1 tbsp
Method: (names of all spices are written above)
1. Take a mixing bowl and add mince meat (you can use lamb, beef or mutton qeema, but make sure that it’s 70% meat and 30% fat, it will make your kebabs juicy)
2. In a chopper, add red capsicum, onion, garlic and green chili and chop finely
3. Now take a stainer and add chopped veggies, remove juice using spoon or spatula
4. Add veggies to mince meat and then add spices ; salt, cumin,
coriander, black pepper, red chili flakes and powder, paprika powder and sumac powder
5. Knead well using hands for 1,2 mins and make sure your hands are clean
6. Marinate for 1 hour in a fridge
7. Shape them on skewers. Adana Kebabs are usually 9 or 10 inches long and flat. Make marks with your thumb on them
8. Grill them in a pan with a brush of oil for 8 minutes on one side and then flip
9. Your kebabs are ready, serve with rice, chapati or naan.
10. You can enjoy it with salad as well, with sliced onion, tomato, coriander and sumac powder
Ideas to enjoy Turkish Chicken Adana Kebab
1. Eat this tasty dish with traditional Turkish bread. You may also eat this one with rice, Pakistani naan or even with bread.
2. This make the Turkish Kebab a perfect menu in lunch and dinner.
See video of the recipe for your understanding, then here is the link:
Have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: