210 598 total views
Tomato Garlic Sauce (Tamatar Lahsan Chutney) is one easy traditional Indian Pakistani sauce. The sauce can make any ordinary meal a special one. Simple ingredients required to make this relish, therefore it makes it an even attractive item to add to any lunch or dinner.
Daal is made at home? Or its a vegetable dish today on the menu. People especially kinds tend to eat less if some so-called lesser interesting food is made. But not in the presence of this Tomato Garlic Sauce (Tamatar Lahsan Chutney)! This spicy chutney will ensure that your family fully enjoys the meal.
This traditional tomato garlic sauce (tamatar lahsan chutney) is easily made. And hence it can save your day on the table.
Below first I jot down all ingredients you will need for the recipe. After the ingredients further below you will find the method of preparation.
Ingredients & Method for Tomato Garlic Sauce, Tamatar Lahsan Chutney Recipe
(For long recipes, I always divide the ingredients into steps. This way, you will easily understand the requirements)
Tomato – 1 (medium)
Garlic – 3,4 cloves
Salt – 1 tsp
Red Chili Flakes – 1 tsp
Cumin (Whole) – 1 tsp
Red Chili (Whole) – 2
Fresh Mint Leaves
Method: (names of all spices are written above)
1. First remove the seeds from tomatoes and cut into cubes.
2. Take a grinder add tomatoes.
3. Now cut garlic, mint and red chilies into small pieces.
4. Now, add these to the tomatoes. You can also add green chilies
5. Now add salt, red chili flakes and cumin (zeera)
6. Lastly, grind all of the above well for 30 sec.
7. Enjoy this Tomato Garlic Sauce (Tamatar Lahsan Chutney)
Ideas to enjoy this chutney
1. This sub continental relish suits best with daal chana, mixed sabzi and even aloo paratha. This enhances the taste to a altogether different level. it goes good with everything.
2. Use this chutney also with pakoras, rolls in iftari.
See video of the recipe for your understanding, then here is the link.
Have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: