210 102 total views
There is a large vibrant Turkish diaspora living in the Netherlands, for decades now. The wonderful Turkish people have brought their amazingly diverse cuisine along with them to the Netherlands. Their food is now widely popular and enjoyed by locals as well as expatriates such as myself in Holland.
One of my beloveds and certainly the easiest one is everybody’s favorite the Turkish Bread. Believe me, you try it once and you will simply fell in love with this bread!
The Turkish Bread will add a new dimension to your taste buds. Enjoy it with BBQ or even Chicken/Lamb Karahi/Qorma dishes. A homemade bread with flavorful olive oil mixture.
The recipe is quite simple to follow as it involves easy ingredients available in every household. The method of making is straightforward as well.
The most delicious and easy bread you will ever make.
Below first I jot down all ingredients you will need for the recipe. After the ingredients further below you will find the method of preparation.
Ingredients & Method for Turkish Bread Recipe
(For long recipes, I always divide the ingredients into steps. This way, you will easily understand the requirements)
All Purpose Flour – 3 cup
Yeast – 2 tbsp
Sugar – 1 tbsp
Salt – 2 tsp
Olive Oil – 2 tbsp
Lukewarm Milk – 1 glass
Water – As needed
Olive oil mixture
1 Olive oil – 1 tbsp
2 Chili flakes – 1 tsp
3 Paprika powder -1 tsp
4 Fresh coriander chopped
Method: (names of all spices are written above)
1. Take a mixing bowl add flour.
2. Add yeast if you are using fresh you will activate first in warm water leave it for 5 min. Powder yeast will go straight in.
3. Now add sugar, salt and olive oil.
4. Mix well.
5. Now add warm milk mix well with hands.
6. After milk add warm water as per your requirement to form soft dough.
7. Brush your dough with oil and leave it for one hour, cover it well and place it in a warm place.
8. After one hour make small balls and give it a rest for 10 mins.
9. Now flatten the balls not very thin .
10. Cook it on tawa or pan both sides should be light golden.
11. Bread is ready apply the olive oil mixture.
12. Enjoy with any curry or BBQ.
Ideas to enjoy Turkish Bread
1. This flavorful bread will add a new dimension to your taste buds. Enjoy it with BBQ or even Chicken/Lamb Karahi/Qorma dishes.
2. Tell us about your awesome experience of it later.
See video of the recipe for your understanding, then here is the link.
Have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: