210 274 total views
Its a traditional dessert dish that is popularly consumed by many people in the subcontinent. Shahi Kulfa recipe can be prepared at home with Desi ingredients like milk, kewra essence, green cardamom, condensed milk and cream. Garnish Shahi Kulfa with almonds and pistachios. Shahi Kulfa recipe is easy to prepare at home and its a perfect fit for Eid dinner parties as a dessert that’s sure to charm any visitors.
Homemade ice cream is fresh, delicious, and fun to make. What’s more, you can customize your flavors or use the best-quality ingredients you can find.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Freezing Time : 8 hours
Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients & Method for Shahi Kulfa Recipe
1. Double Cream (Full Fat Cream) – 2 cups
2. Condensed Milk – 1 cup
3. Bread Slices – 2
4. Evaporated Milk – 1/2 cup
5. Kewra Essence – 1 tbsp
6. Green Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tsp
7. Almonds – 10
8. Pistachio – 10
9. Normal milk to soak bread – 1/4 cup
1. First take the bread slices break them into pieces and soak in a little normal milk.
2. In a blender add chilled cream.
5. Now add soaked bread.
12. Freeze the airtight container for 8 hours.
13. Take out from the freezer and place it in warm water for 30 seconds.
16. Serve and enjoy your very own homemade Shahi Kulfa.
Shahi Kulfa ice-cream is the most popular and delicious frozen ice-cream flavor it is with filled the nuts that fond of eating to all age group people especially during the summer weather I also love to eat it due to its creamy and nutty taste.
If want to see video of the recipe, then here is the link:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: