210 176 total views
Want to waste yourself in a perfect Italian style? I offer you a sweet opportunity today! This 3-ingredient no-bake coconut balls recipe is nothing short of a stroke of genius! It comes together extremely fast and tastes so fancy! No one believes it was made using only 3 ingredients. And I will present today two flavors: Raffaello Bounty Balls! Everyone likes this but when it comes to the naughty colorful parties of the young ones, kids can’t ask for more than this!
Coconut balls make the perfect gift for your loved ones. They are no bake & ready in no time. Lets begin with the preparation.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Servings :18-20 Balls
Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients & Method for Raffaello Bounty Balls Recipe
1. Coconut Flakes – 2 cups
2. Condensed Milk – 1 cup
3. Almonds – 10,12
4. Dark Chocolate – 2 tbsp (melted)
First we make our kids most favorite the ultimate Italian delight, the one and only Raffaello! Lets start
1. The main ingredient of this sweet is coconut flakes and condensed milk. So to start, take a mixing bowl. Put coconut flakes in to it. Now add half of the condensed milk.
2. Now mix it well to make a even homogeneous mixture.
3. Now add the remaining of the condensed milk with the coconut flakes (Tip: If you feel like the mixture is too dry, add more condensed milk. If it’s too thin, add shredded coconut. I suggest trying to roll one or two balls to see).
4. Now mix it well until it is smooth. Then allow the flakes to sit for a while so they absorb the milk.
5. Now to make the shapes, take a piece of the mixture, roll it around to make a ball. As you can see in the pic below, I used some coconut oil while making the shape. This makes it less messier.
6. Create a small cavity in the balls and insert one peeled almond in each ball.
7. Roll the balls in coconut flakes to cover it well with the flakes for more texture and taste.
Now lets move on to the Dark Chocolate Bounty Balls.
9. We will use the remaining of the mixture. Only thing we will need extra is melted dark chocolate. Actually you can use any other chocolate but my experience shows that the dark chocolates makes the best combination with otherwise sweet ingredients. Its really your own choice. Add two tbsp melted chocolate to the remaining mixture of coconut and condensed milk.
10. Stir the mixture well to make it an even mixture.
11. Now to make the shapes of our Dark Chocolate Bounty Balls, take a piece of the mixture, roll it around to make a ball. As you can see in the pic below, I used some coconut oil while making the shape. This makes it less messier.
12. Place these chocolates balls also in any of your favorite shape/color muffin paper. Your super tasty bounty balls are now ready.
13. Place both types of balls in the fridge for 10 minutes.
14. Take your perfect delights out of the fridge after 10 mins. The party sweets are now ready to rock!! 🙂 I tell you, both of these coconut balls are excellent edible gift choice and you can easily use them as a little snack when you have a sweet tooth! Kids simply can’t have enough of these!
What more ? Here is it!
Who isn’t fan of Raffaello’s creamy coconuty almondy balls! And so are the chocolate wrapped coconut milk balls! Both are our favorite no-bake holiday treats. A delicate coconut ball, mixed with chocolate and made using only a couple of items! These are so easy to make and always a huge hit with everyone.
If want to see video of the recipe, then here is the link:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: