210 213 total views
Its summer, its fun time and kids are asking for a treat. What else to offer than homemade quick easy chocolate mousse! Kids simply love these fluffy creamy cups! The recipe I am sharing here is easy to follow. It only requires two ingredients; milk chocolate and heavy whipping cream. Really, almost anyone can make this delectable treat.
This easy chocolate mousse is quick and simple, and yet both elegant and kid-friendly. This one is light, but rich and satisfying.
This easy chocolate mousse recipe has become favorite with my family and friends. I’ve made it so many times now and yet it never stops impressing everyone. While the wait time for it is what takes so long it really is easy to make. Lets begin
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooling Time: 2 hour
Serving: 3 cups
Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients & Method for Quick Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe
1. Milk Chocolate – 100 grams
2. Milk Cream (Malai) – 200 grams
3. Whipped Cream
4. Chocolate Syrup
5. Grated Chocolate
1. Melt your chocolate. Using a double boiler (a heatproof bowl on top of a pan of simmer water) to melt the chocolate. Break the chocolate up before you put it in the bowl to make it easier to melt (or cut it up yourself).
2. Stir the chocolate while it’s melting.
3. Whip chilled cream until soft peak. Make sure that your cream and bowl is chilled, then you will easily whip the cream with a hand beater.
4. Now add cooled melted chocolate onto the whipped cream.
5. Mix well together.
6. Spoon the mousse in small cups or serving glasses, really whatever you can find in your kitchen.
6. If you like chocolate sauce put in between the layers of the mix. Will give a great look to the final dessert.
7. Chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
8. After 2 hours, serve your mousse with whipped cream on top and chocolate sauce and/or sprinkles.
9. The chocolate mousse will keep in the fridge for 2 days.
Chocolate mousse is a classic French dessert. It’s good to know then that it it’s quick and easy to make and uses less chocolate than you may think! Light and fluffy, this chocolate mousse recipe will demand to be made more than once.
Bonus Tips to Serve Quick Easy Chocolate Mousse
1. Its a deviation from usual ice creams. Change is always welcomed. When chocolate is combined with cold cream, result is always loved by the kids.
2. Use 70% cocoa dark chocolates for the adults. The bittersweet tinge will add a heavenly touch to the creamy dessert! People going to love it ! You can thank me later 🙂
If want to see video of the recipe, then here is the link:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: