210 477 total views
Potato rings or fingers is a mixture of mashed potatoes with exquisite Indian spices, shaped into rings or fingers & deep fried! One of the all-time favorite snack made with potato which has been part of our diet for ages. This vegetable has been our favorite food, be it in Pakistan , India or western countries.
You can easily prepare this recipe at home, serve it to your kids, or if guest are coming and you have little time. Your guests will surely love this off-beat recipe. Serve these tempting potato rings or fingers with a dip of your choice and enjoy.
Preparation Time: 45 mins
Difficulty Level: Easy
These crunchy, crispy, potato rings will be a huge hit. Lets begin:.
Ingredients & Method for this Potato Rings and Fingers Recipe
1. Potatoes (Aloo) – 3 (boiled)
2. Salt (Namak) – 1 tsp
3. Cumin Powder (Zeera) – 1 tsp
4. Red Chili Flakes (Lal Mirch) – 1 tsp
5. Garlic Powder (Lahsan) – 1/2 tsp
6. Onion Powder (Piyaz) – 1/2 tsp
7. Fresh Coriander (Dhania) – 2 tbsp
8. Cornflour – 4 tbsp (add extra if needed)
9. Oil (Tael) – To fry
1. Boil your potatoes peel them and mashed very well.
2. Add mashed boiled potatoes and all other ingredients.
3. Mix well to prepare a dough. 4. If you feel that cornflour is less add more so you can easily make shape.
5. Now flatten the dough with the help of a rolling pin or your hands cut rings and some fingers shape from it. 6. Repeat the process to use all the leftover dough.
7. Heat oil in a pan, add potato rings and deep fry them until golden brown. Enjoy! With chutney, ketchup and hot beverage of your taste.
Enjoy your Potato Rings
1. Enjoy potato rings with your afternoon tea, or as a snack for your guests.
2. Rings are kids’ favorite too, why to stuff them with same French fries all the time?
3. This can be a great menu for school kids as well.
If want to see video of the recipe, then here is the link:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: