210 2,268 total views
Potato Pineapple Salad is easy to make, budget-friendly and delicious. Makes a good side dish to any meaty one. I love to serve this with baked or fried chicken. Have you tried making this potato salad before? I present here a good salad recipe to begin with.
Potato salad is very simple to make. With a few tricks, you’ll be making it perfect in no time. I’ve made this so many times!! Always so yummy and a big hit with even the pickiest eaters!! This classic potato salad is a must have at every picnic and barbecue. And in my opinion, this one is the best.
What I love about potato salad is that it serves a lot of people without a lot of effort, and it’s so easy to make a good one.
Potato salad can be served right away, or refrigerated until ready to serve. It’s best served the same day it’s made, but leftovers will keep for about 3 to 4 days. Lets begin
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients & Method for Potato Pineapple Salad Recipe
1. Potatoes (Aloo) – 2
2. Carrots (Gajar) – 2
3. Mayonnaise – 6 tbsp
4. Greek Yogurt (Dahi) – 6 tbsp
5. Pinaepple Chunks – 1.5 cup
6. Coriander (Dhania) – 1 tsp
7. Black Pepper (Kali Mirch) – 1/4 tsp
8. Sugar (Cheeni) – 1 tbsp
9. Water (Pani) – 6 cups
10. Pinch of salt
1. Boil water in a cooking pot.
2. Peel potatoes and carrots and cut into equal sized cubes. First put potatoes in the boiling water. Boil for 2 minutes.
4. Take the potatoes and carrots out of the cooking pot and submerge in a pot full of cold water. Let it stay for a minutes. This is necessary to stop residual heat from cooking the veggies thoroughly, which prevent it from having a mushy texture.
6. Prepare the salad dressing by putting mayonnaise in a large bowl. Add yogurt.
7. Now add ground black pepper, sugar, coriander and salt.
9. Now to assemble, take a mixing bowl and put pineapple chunks, carrots, and potatoes.
10. Spread the salad dressing on the ingredients of the bowl. Fold until all ingredients are well distributed.
12. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
13. Put salad nicely in a serving plate with green leaves.
Bonus Tips to Serve Potato Pineapple Salad
The best time to have potato salad is in picnics and barbecues. You can also combine your potato salad with some fish recipes
If want to see video of the recipe, then here is the link:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: