210 349 total views
These fresh homemade orange popsicle are a great alternative to store bought lollies. Orange Popsicle or Ice Pops are refreshing Orange flavored pieces of goodness that make the perfect juicy summer treat! Promise these are so much better than store bought!!
These juicy orange popsicle are so delicious and will keep you cool and refreshed! These orange pops are totally the way to go because they’re super delicious and made from fresh orange juice. Fresh squeezed orange juice is the best because of the bright, fresh flavors.
This is an easy recipe that should be made when the day is hot, and the kids have a sweet tooth to get rid of! It utilizes very few ingredients and when made right, you get a cafe-style flavor and charm as well. Lets begin
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Freezing Time: 6 hours
Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients & Method for Orange Popsicle Recipe
Ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need:
1. Orange Zest – 1 tsp
2. Cornflour – 1 tbsp
3. Water – 2 tbsp (To Mix cornflour)
4. Sugar – 1/4 cup
5. Orange Food Color – 1/2 tsp
6. Orange Juice – 1/2 cup
7. Orange Essence – 1/2 tsp
8. Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
9. Water – 2 cups
1. Take a pot and add 2 cups of water and bring it to boil
2. Then, add the sugar and boil for 2 minutes
3. After it has been boiled, mix 2 tbsp of water with cornflour
4. Add cornflour mixture to the pot slowly while stirring so lumps don’t form. And it should not be very thick
5. Next, add food colour
6. Boil it for two minutes
7. Turn off the flame and let it cool till it comes to room temperature
8. Shift the mix to a mixing bowl, add the orange juice and mix a little
9. Now add the a little orange essence and stir a bit. You will love the orange smell.
10. To give a bit of zest, now add grated zest to the mix.
11. Finally, we will add lemon juice for a little sour taste.
12. Mix well and then stain
13. Transfer to a jug and add to molds for the shape
14. Put in the freezer for 6 hours.
15. After the time, take out of the freezer and pop these out of the moulds. Serve immediately. Your yummy pospicles are ready to surprise your loved one!
My recipe above with quantities mentioned will make perfect 6 medium size popsicles
If want to see video of the recipe, then here is the link:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: