210 494 total views
Mexican Rice Recipe, Restaurant Style One Pot Meal Mexican Rice
A good homemade coleslaw recipe is essential in every kitchen! It’s the perfect side dish to pile on your plate if you’re making grilled chicken, or fish and chips.
Preparation Time: 30 min
Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients & Method for Mexican Rice Recipe
1. Onion (Piyaz) – 1
2. Garlic (Lahsan) – 3,4 cloves
3. Rice (Chawal) – 2 cups
4. Capsicum (Shimla Mirch, Red, Yellow Green)
5. Red Chili Flakes (Lal Mirch) – 1 tsp
6. Black Pepper (Kali Mirch) – 1 tsp
7. Oregano – 1 tsp
8. Salt (Namak) – 1.5 tsp
9. Tomato Paste (Tamatar) – 3 tbsp
10. Water (Pani) – 2 cups
13. Kidney Beans
1. Dry roast the seeds, nuts and oats separately in a pan for 3-4 minutes.
If you wish to see video of this special recipe, then here is a link from my YouTube channel:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: