210 492 total views
Here I come with two of my favorite summer drinks, Lemon Mint Mojito and Orange Mojito. We all know that summer calls for more and more refreshing drinks to relief dry throat, and the refreshing mint leaves and lemon flavor mixed with oranges is the excellent combination to address exactly that.
Not only that, it is no doubt a perfect party mocktail which is easy, tasty and very simple to make. These mojito are my favorite drinks along with lassi , shikanji, watermelon mojito and sattu water. Don’t you love the list too?
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients & Method for Lemon Mint Mojito and Orange Mojito Recipe
1. Lemon cubes (Limu) – 3, 4
2. Orange cubes – 3,4
3. Mint (Podina) – 3, 4 pieces
4. Powder Sugar (Cheeni) – 1 tsp
5. Ice Cubes
8. Orange Juice – 3-4 tbsp
Lemon Mint Mojito
1. Lemon (Limu) – 1 tsp
2. Mint (Podina) – 3, 4 pieces
3. Powder Sugar (Cheeni) – 1 tsp
4. Ice Cubes
6. Lemon cubes – 3, 4
1. Lets first make lemon mint mojito, for this take a glass, add few lemon cubes.
2. Now add few leaves of fresh mint and sugar.
3. Lightly muddle the mint, lemon and sugar till aromatic.
4. Now add ice cubes, lemon juice to the muddle.
6. Now moving on to the Orange Mojito. First up for the preparation of the muddle, take a glass and add few lemon and orange cubes to it.
8. Lightly muddle the mint, lemon, orange and sugar till aromatic and juice is released.
9. Now add ice cubes and orange juice to the muddle.
It would be best to serve it fresh or you can store it in a closed pitcher or jug which is closed or sealed tightly and I would not recommend to store it for more than 1 day otherwise it may turn bitter.
If you’re in the mood for a fun summer drink, this lemon mint mojito recipe is just what you need! It’s refreshing, delicious, and super easy to make.
If want to see video of the recipe, then here is the link:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: