210 358 total views
Lemon iced tea with mint is a miracle recipe of its own. A refreshing glass of cold iced tea is easy to make, budget-friendly and delicious on a hot day. You can whip up a jug in no time, then sweeten it with sugar or syrups, or infuse it with the flavorings of your choice. Follow this guide for tips on how to make one of summer’s most popular and refreshing drinks.
The fresh lemon juice gives a fresh vibrant flavor you just can’t get with store-bought.
Make it to your taste: Iced tea recipes are easily adaptable. You can brew it strong or light or make it unsweetened or sweetened. Once get the basics, you can make it according to your taste.
This quick and easy recipe for little sweet Lemon Iced Tea will be a summer favorite – It’s so refreshing and full of fruity flavor!
Lets begin 🙂
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients & Method for Lemon Iced Tea Recipe
1. Tea Bags – 3 (or 3 tsp tea leaves)
2. Water (Pani) – 3 tea cups
3. Lemon Juice (Limu) – 3 tbsp (or as per your taste)
4. Honey (shahad) – 2 tbsp (or as per your taste)
5. Few mint leaves
6. Ice cubes
1. Boil 3 cups of water, then pour this to large heat proof pitcher or a bowl. Add tea bags to the hot water. And let is steep in there for 1-2 mins (the longer you steep, the stronger the taste).
2. Remove all the tea bags and put the tea in a pitcher, ready for next step.
3. Now add honey to the tea and mix well.
4. Add lemon juice, stir it well, the tea will change color.
5. Tea is ready to serve. In a glass put lots of ice cubes, slices of lemon,, few mint leave and pour your tea on it.
6. Your homemade lemon iced tea is ready to rock! You’ll want to add this to the recipe book! A cold, refreshing and easy less-ingredient drink that’ll keep you cool all summer long!
If want to see video of the recipe, then here is the link:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: