210 74 total views
If there is one top most sought after meat dish in the subcontinent is, that without any doubt is the lamb karahi. Lahore knows how to make it and make it in way that you will remember the taste of this delicious dish for a long time!.
You cannot miss this authentic recipe of Lahori Lamb Karhahi, if you want to establish your skills as of an expert cook! Find here the most credible recipe!
This incredibly tasty meaty dish requires some skills, follow my this recipe with tips including you will walk through it like a park! Thank me later!
Below first I jot down all ingredients you will need for the recipe. After the ingredients further below you will find the method of preparation.
Ingredients & Method for Lahori Lamb Karhahi – Authentic Recipe
(For long recipes, I always divide the ingredients into steps. This way, you will easily understand the requirements)
Boneless mutton or lamb – 500 grams
Tomato – 4 (medium)
Desi Ghee or butter – ½ cup
Ginger Garlic Pani – ½ cup
Salt – 2 tsp
Black pepper – 2 tsp
Haldi – ½ tsp
Red Chili Powder – 1 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander – 1 tsp
Garam Masala– 1/2 tsp
Green Chili – 3, 4
Water – 1.5 glass
Yogurt – ½ cup
Method: (names of all spices are written above)
1 In a pan add desi ghee and salt, add lamb and fry for 5 mins dry the water.
2. Add tomatoes with the skin cut from the center.
3. Now add ginger garlic water.
4. Add water and simmer for 30 mins or till the meat is tender.
5. After 30 mins remove the tomatoes skin.
6. Add yogurt and fry till all the water is dried.
7. Now add red chili powder, crushed black pepper, turmeric, coriander powder and cumin .
8. Fry till the spices are mix well and ghee is separated.
9. Garnish with ginger, coriander and green chilies
10. Enjoy with chapati or naan with salad and green chutney
Ideas to enjoy Lahori Lamb Karhahi
1. This sub continental king of meat dishes suits best with naan! Tandoori roti also works great!
2. Serve with fresh salad sprinkled with lemon; raita and any cold drink of your choice! Simple heavenly!
See video of the recipe for your understanding, then here is the link.
Have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: