210 658 total views
Here I come with the world’s sweetest coffee treat. Kit Kat Cold Coffee is delightfully rich drink. Crunchy Kit Kat adds a perfect wafery touch to this rich creamy coffee. This is an incredibly delicious rich recipe, a sweet iced-coffee accentuated with chocolate ice cream and wafer flavor from Kit Kat. Top it with whipped cream Kit Kat and ice cream for added flavor.
This mighty cold coffee will refresh your day, whats best this is totally homemade while giving the best flavor not less that any cafe.
This is an easy recipe that should be made when the day is hot, and the kids have a sweet tooth to get rid of! It utilizes very few ingredients and when made right, you get a cafe-style flavor and charm as well. All you need is a blender in which you combine all the ingredients including milk and Kit Kat chocolate. Lets begin
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients & Method for Kit Kat Cold Coffee Recipe
Ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need:
1. Milk (Doodh) – 1 cup
2. Chocolate Ice Cream – 2 scoops
3. Kit Kat Sticks – 4
4. Coffee Powder – 1 tbsp
2. Now add iced cubes inside, according to your preferences
3. Add coffee powder for a nice coffee flavor.
4. Take 4 Kit Kat sticks, you may break them into a few smaller pieces and add them to the mix.
7. Take a glass and pour your amazing coffee into it. You can decorate with whipped cream if you want
8. Your very own homemade Kit Kat Cold Coffee is ready to dazzle!
If want to see video of the recipe, then here is the link:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: