210 230 total views
Never drink sugar filled, chemically preserved and artificially flavored squashes again! Follow this recipe to make this easy drink at home. No preservative, no buckets full of sugar! Make it using the fresh fruit and control the amount of sugar! Try this homemade peach squash recipe at home! Thank me later.
As summers are thumping on its way to us once more as we welcome warm days with mixed feelings (hehe). With the warm midyear months comes the desire to drink and drink some more – be it new squeezes, sherbets, lemonades, mojitos, or seasoned frosted teas. The recipe I am presenting today is zingy and sweety, the one and one only Peach Squash.
Peach squash is primarily a sweet, candy syrup with a peach flavor. It is emptied directly into a glass in a modest quantity after which mixed with chilled water and ice cubes.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Serving: 8 Glasses
Difficulty Level: Easy
This squash is an ultimate homemade goodness. Refreshing and full of flavors Peach Squash Recipe is a must to try out this summer. Store it and make it whenever you like to have a delightful drink. Lets begin 🙂
Ingredients & Method for this Peach Squash Recipe
1. Peaches (Aarhoo) – 1 cup (sliced)
2. Sugar (Cheeni) – 1/3 cup
3. Lemon Juice – 4 tbsp
4. Water (Pani) – 2 Cup
Adjust sugar and lemon to your taste.
1. In a pan boil peaches in one cup of water. Cook until soft.
3. Now, in a pan, boil 1 cup of water, add sugar and cook until sugar syrup is thickened.
4. Add blended peach puree to the syrup and cook for another 10 minutes. Now, add lemon juice to the mix.
5. Now, pour it in an airtight jar or a glass bottle. You can store it for up to 2 weeks.
6. To make the drink, for 2 glasses of ready squash, add a half cup of squash in water. Add ice cubes to serve chilled.
1. Use Stevia leaves or honey instead of sugar if you are more health conscious.
2. Peaches can be eaten on their own or added to a variety of dishes. They are nutritious and offer an array of health benefits, including improved digestion, smoother skin, and allergy relief.
3. They are high in fiber, vitamins, and minerals. They also contain beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants, which can help protect your body from aging and disease.
If want to see video of the recipe, then here is the link:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: