210 51 total views
Try this homemade chat masala, full of fresh spices, never buy packet masala again!
- Red Round Chili Whole – 12-15
- Coriander (Dhania) – 1 tbsp (whole)
- Cumin – 1 tbsp (whole)
- Black Pepper (Kali Mirch) – 1 tsp (whole)
- Carom Seeds (Ajwain) – 1/2 tsp
- Fennel (Saunf) – 1/2 tsp
- Black Salt (Kala Namak) – 1/2 tsp
- Salt (Namak) – 1/2 tsp
Dry roast all ingredients (less salt and black salt) for 5-6 mins in a frying pan.
Add both salts.
Once fried, grind fine.
Enjoy with chana chat, dahi barhe, fruit chat 🙂
Watch this recipe on my YouTube channel:
Please like, share, comment my videos. Subscribe to my channel:
My all recipes are also available on:
Follow me on