210 254 total views
Grilled tandoori mutton is easy and tempting dish perfectly blended with simple spices cooked in its own juices. Here I present grilled mutton recipe with the hope that you will like it.
Most of us will agree that when one thinks of a non-vegetarian starters, or main course one thing that crosses mind is soft, tender tandoori grilled mutton. Quick and easy to cook, tender, juicy meat, which is best served hot. It tastes so scrumptious that, you won’t realize it could be so easy to make it. You can make it in oven or on tawa (Flat Pan).
Lets begin 🙂
Boiling Time: 30 mins
Marination Time: 10 mins
Frying Time: 10 mins
Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients & Method for Grilled Tandoori Mutton Recipe
For boiling meat before marination
1. Mutton (Bakre ka gosht) – 1 kg
2. Yogurt (Dahi) – 4 tbsp
3. Salt (Namak) – 1 tsp
4. Garlic Ginger Paste (Lahsan Adrak) – 3 tbsp
1. Boiled Mutton – 1 kg
2. Yogurt (Dahi) – 1/2 cup
3. Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
4. Red Chili Powder (Lal Mirch) – 1 tsp
5. Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
6. Cumin (Zeera) – 1 tsp crushed
7. Coriander (Dhania) – 1 tsp crushed
8. Tandoori Masala – 1 tsp
9. Jaifil – 1/4 tsp
10. Javitri – 1/4 tsp
1. In a cooking pot add meat, salt, garlic ginger paste and yogurt. Mix well and cook on low flame for 30 min or till the meat is well tender. There is no need to add water, as meat and yogurt will release sufficient water required for boiling.
2. After 30 mins, when the water is dried, switch off the flame. Take out the meat and leave aside to get it cooler.
3. For the marination, take a mixing bowl. Put yogurt and all spices mentioned above.
4. Mix well to make it a homogeneous mix.
5. Apply this marination well on to the cooled meat pieces, preferably using hands. Give it a rest for about 10 mins.
6. Now, take a frying pan and add two tbsp of cooking oil. Put the meat pieces one and one.
7. Cook from one side till it is golden brown.
8. Change side and do the same till golden brown.
9. Once it is golden brown on both side, put a burning coal and cover to give it a smoky BBQ flavor.
10. Your smoky yet tender grilled mutton is ready. Serve hot with rice or naan and fresh salad & chutney.
11. This grilled mutton also goes well as tasty snack with evening tea.
There are many recipes for BBQ but this is the desi version and home made. People who don’t have BBQ grill or oven at home can try this recipe and enjoy the taste of real BBQ at home. Try this and love this recipe ….
If want to see video of the recipe, then here is the link:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: