210 428 total views
Grilled chicken steak with tarragon sauce is one of the most loved continental dishes in Asia that you can now make at home with this perfect recipe! The best thing about this plate (in the picture) is it is full of flavors, nothing on this plate is bland, everything is seasoned well to perfection and has its own unique flavor. Give it a try and I am sure you will fall in love with this rich, flavorsome delicacy!
It is a yummy dinner that’s simple enough for midweek but elegant enough for company, my versatile creamy Tarragon sauce served with a lightly flavor chicken breast. It’s as tasty as it looks and is very, very good.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Marination Time: 60 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Difficulty Level: Medium
Ingredients & Method for Grilled Chicken Steak Recipe
Grilled Chicken Steaks
1. Chicken Fillet – 1 kilogram
2. Cooking Oil (Tael) – 2 tbsp
3. Lemon Juice (Limu) – 1 tbsp
4. Soy Sauce – 1 tbsp
5. Salt (Namak) – 1 tsp
6. Black Pepper (Kali Mirch) – 1 tsp
7. Chili Flakes (Kuti hui mirch) – 1 tsp
8. Garlic Powder (Lahsan) – 1 tsp
9. Mustard Paste – 1 tbsp
1. Garlic – 4 to 5 cloves
2. Salt – 1/2 tsp
3. Tarragon leaves – 1/2 tsp
4. Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
5. Milk Cream – 1/4 cup
6. Cornflour – 1 tbsp
7. Mushroom – 1/2 cup
8. Butter – 1 tbsp
9. Chicken Stock – 1.5 Cup
10. Onion – 1/2
11. Black Olive – 3 tbsp (optional)
1. Broccoli – 1 cup
2. Sweet corns () – 1/2 cup
3. Green beans () – 1/2 cup
4. Carrots (Gajar) – 1 cup
5. Garlic – 4 cloves
6. Butter – 1 tbsp
7. Salt – 1/2 tsp
8. Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
1. Lets first marinade chicken. We will use chicken breast piece. First take chicken and cut in half, flatten them and prick with fork. Put chicken pieces in a mixing bowl.
2. Marinate the chicken pieces with the ingredients above.
3. Mix well the ingredients, rub the spices well on chicken pieces. Keep the marinated chicken aside for 1 hour.
4. After one hour, now heat a grill pan with one tablespoon butter. Add the marinated chicken steak in the pan, carefully one by one.
5. Cook it on medium flame till the liquid dries that release from the chicken for 7 to 8 minutes on each side.
6. Now lets saute vegetable. First we will blanch the vegetables. This will keep the vegetable crispy and freshly colored. For this bring a pot of water to a boil.When the water is boiled, place the broccoli into the water. Let them cooked for one minutes. Once the broccoli prices are half cooked, add carrot pieces into the water. Keep the water at a consistent boil for two minutes.
7. Remove vegetables from hot water pour into the ice water immediately. Make a few stirs to let the heat dissipate from the vegetables.
8. Let the vegetables cool down for a few minutes in the ice bath, to let the inner part cools completely. Drain and set aside. Now to saute the veggies, take a pan add butter. Add chopped garlic and saute over low heat until it turns aromatic.
9. Now add blanche vegetables mix.
10. Add corns and I’m using frozen beans so no need to blanche.
12. Your saute veggies are ready. Keep them aside. Lets move on to making tarragon sauce. To make creamy tarragon sauce, in on pan, heat butter, add chopped garlic and saute till light golden.
13. Add onion to the pan and fry for 30 sec more.
15. Now add chicken stock or water with one chicken cube.
16. When it starts boiling, add dried tarragon leaves, salt, black pepper.
19. Optionally you can add black olives, to your taste.
Enjoy your tasty grilled chicken steaks, with tarragon sauce and saute veggies. This indeed is a comfort food at its finest. I cook it at least once a week and usually serve it with fries and sautéed fresh vegetables.
If want to see video of the recipe, then here is the link:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: