210 480 total views
Granola Energy Bars, Homemade No Bake Granola Bars Recipe creamy, traditional Coleslaw salad recipe with a terrific homemade Coleslaw dressing. Everything you want, none of the unnecessary extras. A staple for that’s even better the next day!
Preparation Time: 30 min
Resting Time: 2 hr
Servings: 10-12 bars
Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients & Method for Granola Energy Bars Recipe
1. Sunflower Seeds – 1/2 cup
2. Pumpkin Seeds – 1/2 cup
3. Dates (Khajoor) – 1/2 cup
4. Almonds (Badam) – 1/2 cup
5. Cashew Nuts (Kaju) – 1/2 cup
6. Walnuts – 1/4 cup
7. Oats – 2 cups
8. Honey (Shehad) – 1/2 cup
9. Dried Blueberries – 1/4 cup
10. Dried Cranberries – 1/4 cup
1. Dry roast the seeds, nuts and oats separately in a pan for 3-4 minutes.
3. Grind the pitted dates.
4. Add the grounded dates, honey, dried blueberries and dried cranberries, mix well
2. Add them in a mixing bowl and cool down together.
5. Then use clean hands to combine well.
7. 6. Pour the mixture in a lined baking tray, press and flatten to set into slab
8.7. Add some dried berries and press with the back of the spoon. 8. Refrigerate for one hour to set.
9. Demold the slab and cut into bars or squares as required, store them in an airtight container while refrigerated up to 2 weeks.
If you wish to see video of this special recipe, then here is a link from my YouTube channel:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: