210 768 total views
SIMPLE. EASY. QUICK. FLUFFY. Here I come with an easy fluffy pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes! Ever! Pancakes make the perfect breakfast for any morning because you probably already have all of these ingredients in your kitchen. What more kids will love you as will do the grown ups 🙂
There is everything you want in a pancake. They’re soft and so fluffy, each mouthful melts in your mouth. These super soft pancakes are sure to be a showstopper at your next brunch party! This recipe is quick and easy.
Pancake Recipe made with simple ingredients that takes only a few minutes time. Load these perfect homemade pancakes up with fresh fruit or drown them in your favorite maple syrup, honey or Nutella. Lets begin
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients & Method for Easy Fluffy Pancakes Recipe
1. Eggs (Ande) – 2
2. Sugar (Cheeni) – 2 tbsp
3. Milk (Doodh) – 1 cup
4. All Purpose Flour (Maida) – 1.25 cups
5. Baking Powder – 2 tsp
1. Whisk together eggs and sugar.
2. Add all-purpose flour, baking powder mix well.
3. Now add half milk whisk everything well. If more milk is needed then add batter should be thick.
4. Beat until you have a smooth batter.
5. Heat a lightly oiled non-stick frying pan over medium flame.
6. Gently pour about 1 tbsp of batter onto the hot pan.
7. Wait until the bubbles form on the surface and wait till they start popping (as below).
8. Now, flip the pancake over and cook until both sides are golden.
9. Repeat until all the batter is used up.
10. Once both sides are golden, transfer to a serving plate!
11. Enjoy my special pancakes recipe, ONLY FOR YOU!
Bonus Tips to Serve Super Fluffy Best Pancakes
1. We all love pancakes and a perfect start of Saturday morning cannot be without involving pancakes. Follow my recipe and surprise everyone at home with a steaming stack of perfectly soft, best fluffy pancakes right on the meal table!
2. Serve the pancakes with your choice of whipped cream, strawberries, blueberries, bananas, chocolate sauce, maple syrup, or butter. Enjoy! Thank me later 🙂
If want to see video of the recipe, then here is the link:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: