210 460 total views
Here I come with a perfect quick Dhaka fried chicken recipe. You can make it with tea as a snack or with dinner or lunch as a crispy side dish. Chicken Dhaka suits perfectly in both scenarios. What more kids will love it a tasty school lunch. Wait for their return to get a kiss of confirmation 🙂
The recipe I’m making today is quick, easy and best. Just prepare the batter an hour in advance. Your perfect tea party snack and the side dish will be ready in no time when needed. This one is easily prepared with the ingredients available in everyone’s home kitchen. Once you try, you will make it again and again.
Lets begin 🙂
Preparation: 10 mins
Marination Time: 1 hour
Frying Time: 10 mins
Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients & Method for Dhaka Fried Chicken Recipe
1. Chicken Strips – 1/2 KG
2. Egg (Ande) – 2
3. Lemon Juice (Limo) – 3 tbsp
4 Corn Flour – 1 cup
5. Garlic Crushed (Lehsan) – 2 tbsp
6. Crushed Red Chili (Dhara Mirch) – 1/2 tsp
7. Chicken Stock Powder – 1 tsp
8. Sesame Seeds – 1/4 Cup
9. Salt (Namak) – 1/2 tsp
10. Red Chili Powder (Lal Mirch) – 1/2 tsp
1. Lets first prepare batter for chicken marination. For this take a mixing bowl and put two eggs.
3. Mix the batter well.
4. Now, add chicken stock powder, salt, red chili powder and red chili flakes to the mix.
5. Finally, add cornflour and sesame seeds to the mix.
7. The batter is ready. Now, add chicken strips to it.
8. Mix all the ingredients together, make sure all chicken strips are well coated. Marinate for 1 hour.
12. Now fry the chicken pieces from the other sides till it golden in colour.
13. Take out in a paper towel first to take away extra oil. Then shift these to the serving plate.
14. Sprinkle with chat masala and sesame seeds.
15. Serve hot with ketchup or mayonnaise.
I highly recommend this to everyone, its a must try snack for everyone. And when it comes to chicken there just isn’t anything more delicious than a juicy, crusty piece of finger-licking good fried chicken. Its a perfect tea time staple your whole family will love.
If want to see video of the recipe, then here is the link:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: