210 123 total views
The creamy cheesy baked vegetables is a simple comfort food at its finest. It is the perfect vegetarian meal or decadent side dish. This recipe is a great addition to any meal. If your family aren’t veggie loves, try this. The cheese adds extra flavor everyone will love.
Its a delicious combination of vegetables folded in a creamy sauce and sprinkled with cheddar cheese makes these cheese vegetable bake a perfect accompaniment for roasts, or just eat on its own.
Choose veggies of your liking, top with cheese of your choice. Whichever way you prepare this dish, I can guarantee you that it will always be delicious. I have made this dish so many times and have either used fresh or frozen vegetables, just depending on which I had available at home at the time. And it always turned out great. So just be free with this recipe and use what you have. Lets start:
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Baking Time: 30 mins
Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients & Method for Creamy Cheesy Baked Vegetables Recipe
Stir Fried Mixed Veggies
1. Oil (Tael) – 4 tbsp
2. Onion (Piyaz) – 1 small cubed
3. Potatoes (Aloo) – 2 medium
4. Cabbage (Band Gobi) – 400 grams chopped
5. Carrot (Gajar) – 2
6. Green Chili (Sabz Mirch) – 3
7. Red Capsicum (Shimla Mirch) – 1/2
8. Red Chili Flakes (Dharha Mirch) – 1 tsp
9. Black Pepper (Kali Mirch) – 1 tsp
10. Salt (Namak) – 1 tsp
1. Eggs (Ande) – 2
2. Milk (Doodh) – 1/2 cup
3. Yogurt (Dahi) – 1/2 cup
4. Butter (Makhan) – 3 tbsp
5. Baking Powder – 1 tbsp
6. Black Pepper (Kali Mirch) – 1 tsp
7. Salt (Namak) – 1 tsp
8. Green Coriander (Sabz Dhania) – a pinch
9. Cheddar Cheese – 200 gram (grated)
10. Black Olives, Red Capsicum and Green Chili (For Garnish)
1. For stir frying vegetables, put one tbsp of butter in a pan. Saute onion.
5. Now add, rest of the vegetables (cabbage, carrot, capsicum and green chili).
11. Now both vegetable and batter are ready. Lets assemble.
12. In a baking dish, layer all the vegetables evenly, to ensure all are baked uniformly.
13. Pour the prepared batter on top of the vegetables evenly making sure that all vegetables get a touch of the batter.
14. Now cover the ingredients with a thick layer of grated cheddar cheese (you may use cheese of your choice).
15. Pre heat oven for 10 mins. Bake at 180 degree for 35 mins.
16. Take out of oven, and enjoy super tasty classic baked veggies!
Bonus Tips to Serve Creamy Cheesy Baked Vegetables
I love this recipe because it’s a great way to load an abundance of fresh vegetables into one meal. Kids don’t care much for vegetables but when you baked them with cheese it’s so much easier to get them to eat them
No more eating boring vegetables, a bowl of veggies with rich creamy loaded melted cheese around it. Baked vegetables have all nutrition packed together with flavors in abundance. Cooked in no more than 30 minutes. A delicious and healthy wholesome meal with assortment of vegetables.
If want to see video of the recipe, then here is the link:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: