210 361 total views
Just a great, creamy, traditional Coleslaw salad recipe with a terrific homemade Coleslaw dressing. Everything you want, none of the unnecessary extras. A staple for that’s even better the next day!
Preparation Time: 15 min
Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients & Method for Coleslaw Salad Recipe
1. Mayonnaise – 1/2 cup
2. Cream – 3 tbsp
3. White Vinegar- 1 tbsp
4. Sugar – 1 tbsp
5. Black Pepper – 1 tsp (crushed)
6. Pinch of salt
1. Cabbage – 1 cup (Julian cuttings)
2. Carrots – 1,2 (Julian cuttings)
Optional for the Platter
2. Boiled Eggs
3. Vegetables of your choice
1. First we make coleslaw dressing, for this take a small mixing bowl. Whisk together the mayonnaise, cream and white vinegar.
2. Now add sugar, crushed black pepper and a pinch of salt.Whisk the mix until smooth and creamy.
3. Now on the assembling phase. Put cut cabbage and carrots in a large mixing bowl.
4. Now pour dressing over shredded veggies mixture.
5. Toss to evenly coat. Easy as that! Your tasty coleslaw is ready.I like to serve it right away while the cabbage is nice and crisp but if want it a little more tender let it rest 10 minutes in the fridge.
6. Make a nice platter, with grilled chicken, boiled eggs and vegetables of your choice. Its a complete whole fulfilling meal.
7. Enjoy your own homemade creamy coleslaw salad platter.
If you wish to see video of this special recipe, then here is a link from my YouTube channel:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: