210 494 total views
The best Chinese Fried Rice and an amazingly easy one too. This rice recipe is loaded with veggies and only takes 20 minutes to make! So much better and healthier than takeout!
This one has to be one of my all time favorite dishes. I love making Chinese food at home and fried rice is always the perfect combination with Manchurian.
Deceptively simple, but a huge favorite and crowd-pleaser. This Chinese Fried Rice Recipe, is a quick rice dish like you get at your favorite Chinese restaurant. A couple of veggies, some spices and sauces is all you need.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients & Method for Chinese Fried Rice Recipe
Ingredients. Best of all you only need 20 minutes to throw together this easy fried rice recipe! Here’s what you’ll need:
1. Chicken (Breast Piece) – 1 cup boneless
2. Rice (chawal) – 2 cup
3. Cooking Oil (Tael) – 3 tbsp
4. Soy Sauce – 1 tbsp
5. Vinegar (Sirka) – 1 tbsp
6. Salt (Namak) – 1/2 tsp
7. Red Chili Flakes (Lal Mirch) – 1 tsp
8. Black Pepper (Kali Mirch) – 1 tsp
9. Garlic (Lahsan) – 1 tbsp
10. Chinese Salt – 1 tbsp
11.White Pepper (Safaid mirch) – 1/2 tsp
12. Cabbage – 1 cup
13. Carrot – 1 cup
14. Capsicum – 1/2 cup
15. Corns – 1/2 cup
You may add peas, boiled potatoes as well.
1. Lets start with the cutting. We will cut all vegetables into Julian cutting.
2. Take a cooking pan, heat oil over medium fire. Add garlic, and cook for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
3. Now add chicken to the pan.
4. Cooking the chicken till its color is changed.
5. Now season with salt, red chili flakes white pepper and black pepper.
7. Add all veggies we cut above into the pan. Mix well.
8. Now add Chinese salt, soy sauce and vinegar. And Mix well.
10. At last, steam for 2 minutes. Take it out in a serving platter and serve.
11. Your Chef’s favorite Chinese fried rice is ready to amaze your family!
This Chinese-inspired fried rice recipe is my absolute fave. It’s quick and easy to make, customizable with any of your favorite mix-ins, and so irresistibly delicious.
If want to see video of the recipe, then here is the link:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: