210 156 total views
One of my favorites from the Chinese cuisine, I bring for you Chinese Chicken Manchurian today! You can’t go wrong with this recipe. It’s so simple, you need the batter-fried chicken to get soaked in sweet and sour Manchurian gravy.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Marination Time : 45 minutes
Difficulty Level: Medium
Ingredients & Method for Chinese Chicken Manchurian Recipe
Ingredients. Below first I write down all ingredients you will need for this recipe. After the ingredients further below you will find the method.
1. Chicken (Breast Piece) – 500 grams
2. Egg (Anda) – 1
3. Cornflour – 2 tbsp
4. All Purpose Flour (Maida) – 2 tbsp
5. Soy Sauce – 2 tbsp
6. Vinegar (Sirka) – 1 tbsp
7. Salt (Namak) – 1/2 tsp
8. Red Chili Flakes (Lal Mirch) – 1 tsp
9. Black Pepper (Kali Mirch) – 1 tsp
10. Garlic (Lahsan) – 1 tbsp
1. Chicken Stock (Yakhni) – 2 cups
2. Oil (Tael) – 1 tbsp
3. Garlic (Lahsan) – 1 tbsp
4. Ketchup – 1/2 cup
5. Chili Garlic Sauce – 2 tbsp
6. Paprika Powder – 1/2 tsp
7. Black Pepper (Kali Mirch) – 1/2 tsp
8. Sugar (Cheeni) – 1 tbsp
9. Soy Sauce – 1 tbsp
10. Vinegar (Sirka) – 1 tsp
11. Cornflour – 2 tbsp (For thick gravy)
12. Salt – To taste
1. Lets start with the Chicken Marination. Take a mixing bowl, put egg, and beat it well
2. Add all the ingredients, (Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Red Chili, Black Pepper, Salt, Garlic)
4. Now add the chicken and mix well.
5. Now add Cornflour, All Purpose Flour to the chicken and mix well.
9. Take the chicken out of the pan. Put it aside.
11. Now add all the ingredients except chicken stock and cornflour
12. Cook for 30 seconds while stirring
14. Mix cornflour with a little water, and add this mixture to the pan slowly, while stirring so the desired consistency is achieved and no lumps remain.
15. Now add all the fried chicken pieces to the sauce, mix well and switch off the flame. Be careful not to overcook
16. Its up to you if you want to add onion and/or capsicum
17. Your super tasty crispy Chinese Chicken Manchurian is ready to dazzle!
If want to see video of the recipe, then here is the link:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: