210 502 total views
These are the BEST crispy chicken nuggets you’ll ever make! This delicious, healthy chicken nuggets recipe takes just about 30 minutes from start to finish and uses simple ingredients like breadcrumbs, chicken breast and spices. Serve with ketchup or your favorite BBQ sauce. Kid-friendly and adult approved.
The results were FANTASTIC. Seriously tender. So flavorful. Crispy. Perfectly dippable. Outrageously good.
This will surely make you popular in the family!! Lets begin:
Preparation Time: 30 min
Frying Time: 10 mins
Servings: 35 pieces
Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients & Method for Crispy Chicken Nuggets Recipe
1. Chicken – 500 grams
2. Bread slices – 3
3. Milk – 2 tbsp
4. Salt – 1tsp
5. Garlic – 3,4
6. Black pepper – 1 tsp
7. Red chili powder – 1 tsp
8. White pepper – 1/4 tsp
9. Green chilies – 2 to 3
2. All purpose flour
1. First we will make the mince the chicken meat, for which process it for 30 seconds in a processor. Do not over chop it as it will be further processed with next ingredients.
2.Now add bread slices and milk to the chopper. Process further for 30 seconds.
3. Now we will add black pepper, white pepper, salt, red chili powder and green chili. Now chop for another 20 seconds, till the mixture is well combined.
4. Take the mixture out in a mixing bowl.
5. Shape into small nugget-like shape of your choice.
6. For frying, first we will coat the nuggets. First coat with maida, then egg and finally with breadcrumbs.
7. Deep fry on a medium fire.
8.Fry till both sides are golden color.
9. Take the nuggets out of the pan.
10. Serve with potato fries, ketchup and cold drink! Its a perfect evening snack for kids and a quick addition to the guest table.
11. Enjoy super crispy homemade chicken nuggets! What to serve with chicken nuggets? Besides dipping sauces (which are obviously key) I love serving these baked chicken nuggets with a hearty salad or veggies, potato fries, or maybe a scoop of homemade mac and cheese.
If you wish to see video of this special recipe, then here is a link from my YouTube channel:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: