210 395 total views
Looking for quick ideas to make your meals special on special occasions. Look no further. This Chicken Kaleji Karahi Recipe along with half fried eggs and white parathas will make a perfect Pakistani nashta for your family.
Made with tomatoes this karahi style chicken kaleji recipe is a heart winner. Combine this with half fried eggs, parathas and hot tea to make the most of it. The traditional Kaleji Recipe is a must for upcoming Eid-ul-Fitr breakfast.
Below first I write down all ingredients you will need for this recipe. After the ingredients further below you will find the method.
Recipe Ingredients: (For long recipes, I always divide the ingredients into steps, so that you easily understand the requirements)
Ingredients & Method for Chicken Kaleji Karahi Recipe
(For long recipes, I always divide the ingredients into steps. This way, you will easily understand the requirements)
Chicken Kaleji – 300 grams (medium cubed)
Tomato (Tamater) – 3 (large)
Green Chili – 1 chopped
Garlic (Lahsan) – 2 cloves
Salt (Namak) – 1 tsp
Red Chili Powder (Lal Mirch) – 1 tsp
Red Chili Flake (Lal Mirch) – 1/2 tsp
Coriander (Dhania) Power – 1/2 tsp
Cumin (Zeera) Powder – 1/2 tsp
Fenugreek (Qasuri Methi) 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper (Kali MIrch) – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 3 tbsp
Lemon Juice – 1/2 tsp
Fresh Coriander Leaves
Method: (names of all spices are written above)
1. Cut kaleji into medium sized cubes.
2. Put cut kelji into a pan and dry fry till water is dried. This will remove smell from the kaleji.
3. Now remove kaleji in a bowl, and use the same pan to make masala for the karahi.
4. Add 3 tbsp of oil. Now add crushed garlic, make it light brown. Make sure not to burn it.
5. Now add spices: Salt (Namak), Red Chili Powder (Lal Mirch), Red Chili Flake (Lal Mirch), Coriander (Dhania) Power, Cumin (Zeera) Powder, Fenugreek (Qasuri Methi), Black Pepper (Kali Mirch) and Garam Masala.
6. Add a bit of water so the masala doesn’t burn.
7. Now add kaleji to the masala, mix well, fry for 1-2 min.
After 10 Minutes:
8. Now, add tomatoes and green chili.
9. Cook for 7-8 mins till the water is dried and oil is separated from the masala. Do not cover it.
10.Your own Chicken Kaleji Karahi is ready for serving.
11. Garnish with Lemon Juice, Green Chili and Fresh Coriander Leaves.
12. Serve with white parathas, half fried eggs and hot tea.
See video of the recipe for your understanding, then here is the link.
Have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: