210 194 total views
This Chicken Caesar Salad is delicious with a rich dressing and a lots of fresh veggies. Did you know that Caesar salad originate in Mexico? Yes indeed! It is one of those dishes that everyone loves and I can tell you without a doubt, this is the best recipe I’ve ever had! It is fresh, it is healthy and it is indeed a full diet meal!
Caesar salad is as simple as tossing everything together in a large salad bowl, preparing a quick dressing and there you go!
Preparation Time: 60 mins
Lets bring the exciting Mexican flavor to your dinner table! I hope you will enjoy making this salad with me, lets begin:
Below first I jot down all ingredients you will need for the recipe. After the ingredients further below you will find the method of preparation.
Ingredients & Method for Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe
(For long recipes, I always divide the ingredients into steps. This way, you will easily understand the requirements)
Chicken Breast piece – medium size
Garlic Powder – 1/2 tsp
Onion Powder – 1/2 tsp
Mustard Paste – 1 tsp
Vinegar – 1/2 tsp
Soy Sauce – 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chili Flakes – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Mustard Paste – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
Orange Juice – 1 tbsp
Olive Oil – 1 tbsp
Garlic – 1 Clove (crushed)
Add Vegetables of your choice: I suggest to use:
Boil eggs, Dry Fruits (Optional)
We start with the Marination:
1. First take a mixing bowl , add chicken and prick it with folk so the marination goes inside and you will get more flavors and juicy chicken.
2. Add all spices garlic powder, onion powder, mustard paste, vinegar, soy sauce, black pepper powder, red chili flakes and Salt.
3. Now rub well on chicken.
4. Leave it for 30 mins.
5. Now brush your grill with olive oil and grill chicken both sides till golden and the chicken cooked well from inside.
6. When chicken is ready give it a rest for sometime because with this it will cut easily in nice slices.
7. Meanwhile lets prepare dressing.
8. In a bowl add mustard paste, lemon juice, orange juice, olive oil, garlic (crushed) mix well.
1. In a bowl add veggies of your choice like I use lettuce, olive, corns, capsicum, onion, cucumber, tomato
2. Cut all the veggies in any shape you like.
3. Cut your chicken in slices place it on veggies.
4. Pour your salad dressing on chicken and veggies.
5. Enjoy your healthy light salad.
Ideas to enjoy Chicken Caesar Salad
1. Add boil eggs and/or dry fruits to add yet more nutritional value to your salad.
2. A very healthy and full meal of two is ready!
3. Enjoy your very own made Chicken Caesar Salad!
Wanna see video of the recipe for your understanding, here is the link:
Have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: