210 316 total views
Brazilian Lemonade Caipirinha (pronounced kai-pee-reen-ya) is a national cocktail of the amazing Latin American nation. It’s made with fresh limes, sugar, ice and condensed milk.This is one delicious, refreshing and fantastic drink to enjoy during the summer when the days are long and hot, but it’s also great in the winter when limes are in season and at their juicy best!
It’s sweet-tart, tangy, and ever so slightly creamy thanks to the addition of some sweetened condensed milk.
This drink is sweet, creamy and will be your next favorite summer drink!. I am sure you will like it, do give it a try. Lets begin:
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients & Method for Brazilian Lemonade Caipirinha Recipe
1. Lime – 4 fresh
2. Water – 4 Glasses
3. Condensed milk – 3 tbsp
4. Sugar – 2 tbsp
1. Wash your limes well and then cut them into eight wedges. You need not to peel them. We will stain the drink after blending.
2. Put the cut limes into a blender.
3. Now, add water to the blender.
4. Now, add sugar to the mix.
5. Now, add condensed milk.
6. All ingredients are added to the blender. Now pulse it only for10 seconds.
7. After blending, now stain the mixture through a fine stainer, pressing on the pulp to extract all the juice.
9. Your tingy, sweet and creamy very special Brazilian Lemonade Caipirinha is ready.
Bonus Tips to Serve Brazilian Lemonade Caipirinha
1. You can add more condensed milk if you want your drink a bit sweeter – some people even add a little sugar. It’s up to you!
2. You can also add a little more water if you think the lime flavor is too strong – just remember you’ll be adding ice to the pitcher, and the ice will melt at some point.
3. One simple trick to prevent bitterness is to blend the limes and water for only 10 seconds. That’s it! No more. It is enough time to extract the juice and some of the bitterness from the peel. Any more than that and you won’t be able to drink your lemonade, even if you add five cans of sweet condensed milk
If want to see video of the recipe, then here is the link:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: