210 480 total views
Boiled rice has the unique characteristic of enhancing taste of the dish with which it is served. This recipe of boiling rice will make every dish special with which it is eaten. To be honest, I think boiled rice goes well with anything that has gravy, fried or even steamed. Because rice has a neutral flavor, it works well with almost anything!
Have you ever boiled or cooked white rice and it turned out sticky, under-cooked? You are not alone. We all have been there at some point or the other. In this recipe, I will show you how to cook perfect rice. Once you’ve got the technique down, it’s also really easy to get right.
Preparation Time: 1 hr
Cooking Time: 25 mins
Difficulty Level: Easy
We eat a lot of rice, so I find myself making it at least a few times a week. It is of extreme importance that boiled rice is neither sticky nor half cooked. I share some small tips here which will make your rice very special. Lets begin 🙂
Ingredients & Method for this Boiled Rice Recipe
1. Rice (Chawal) – 2 glass
2. Water (Pani) – 10 Glass
3. Oil (Tael) – 1 tbsp
4, Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
5. Salt (Namak) – 1 tbsp
1. Rinse rice for 3,4 time to remove all starch. Soak it for one hour.
2. In a saucepan over medium heat, bring water to a boil.
3. Add salt and soaked rice.
4. Now add oil and lemon juice.
5. Bring water again to a boil, now lower heat and cook for another 10 minutes. Stir the rice a few times during cooking, rice should be 90% done.
6. Remove from heat and let it sit, covered for 30 sec. This will make them fluff.
7. Set the stainer over your sink or a large bowl and stain the rice. 8. Immediately after staining, while the rice is still hot and steamy, transfer the rice back into the pot and cover with the lid.
Put Rice on Steam:
9. Keep low flame under the pot, for 10 to 15 minutes. The steam from hot rice trapped in the pan will finish cooking the rice and help give it a perfect texture.
10. Uncover the rice, fluff with a fork, and serve.
Enjoy your Boiled Rice
1. A world of deliciousness awaits you – think of all the things you’re going to be on your rice, and cook with your rice.
2. Your boiled rice will be fluffy and tender every single time – never sticky or uncooked.
If want to see video of the recipe, then here is the link:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: