210 207 total views
Bihari Dum Qeema is a variation of Bihari boti or kebab. It goes well khameeri paratha and green chutney. This is a great addition to you party in which you intend serving BBQ, as this dish has also a smoky taste.
This is slightly different from simple qeema, it is often served as main course.
Surprise your loved one with this incredible recipe on Eid. Paratha yogurt with this recipe takes you to an altogether different level of taste. Dum Qeema require simple ingredients, and it does not take too much of preparation time.
Bring the very special taste of India to your table with this exquisite recipe. Lets start:
Below first I jot down all ingredients you will need for the recipe. After the ingredients further below you will find the method of preparation.
Ingredients & Method for Bihari Dum Qeema Recipe
(For long recipes, I always divide the ingredients into steps. This way, you will easily understand the requirements)
Preparation Time: 3 hrs + 10 mins
Cook Time: 30-35 time
Beef Mince Meat (Qeema) – 1/2 kilogram
Yogurt (Dahi) – 1/2 cup
Gram Flour (Baesan) – 2 tbsp
Mustard Oil (Sarson ka tael) – 2 tbsp
Ginger Garlic Green Chili Paste – 3 tbsp
(Use 1 whole garlic, 1 inch ginger, 34, green chili)
Fried Onion (piyaz) – 2 tbsp
Salt (Namak) – 1 tsp
Red Chili Powder (Lal Mirch) – 1 tsp
Red Chili Flakes (Kuti Lal Mirch) – 1 tsp
Cumin Powder (Zeera) – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder (Dhania) – 1 tsp
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Cooking Oil – 2 tbsp
Onion (Piyaz) – 1
Cumin Whole (Zeera) – 1 tsp
Black Pepper Whole (Kali Mirch) – 10
Black Cardamom (kali illachi ) – 3
Jaifal Javitri – small piece
We start with the marination:
1. Take a mixing bowl and add mince meat
2. Add Yogurt, Mustard Oil, Ginger Garlic Green Chili Paste, Fried Onion, Salt, Red Chili Powder, Red Chili Flakes, Cumin Powder, Coriander Powder and Garam Masala.
3. Mix well, till all ingredients evenly distributed.
4. Leave for 3 hours
After 3 hour, Masala Preparation:
1. In a pan add 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
2. Add sliced onion. Fry till light golden brown.
3. Add marinated minced meat. Mix well.
4. Cover the pan and cook it for 30 min on low fire.
5. There is no need of adding water.
6. After 30 mins, grind all whole spices (Cumin Whole, Black Pepper Whole, Black Cardamom, and Jaifal Javitri).
7. Sprinkle this masala on the qeema.
8. Garnish the qeema with (Ginger, Green chili and Green coriander).
9. Place a burning coal in the pan and cover for 5 mins. The smoke will enrich in the qeema.
Ideas to enjoy Bihari Dum Qeema
1. Enjoy Bihari Dum Qeema with homemade naan, or fresh chapati. Tandoori roti also goes great with it.
2. Fresh salad, raita and podina chutney works awesome with my recipe of Bihari Dum Qeema.
See video of the recipe for your understanding, here is the link:
Have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: