210 353 total views
This creamy and naturally-sweetened peanut butter banana smoothie is guaranteed to brighten your morning. If you’re new to the smoothie game or if you are looking for a smoothie which fits in your diet but that doesn’t taste overly healthy? Or even if you just need smoothies for kids that will pass picky eater inspection? If you fall in any of the category above, then this healthy smoothie recipe will fit to your requirement.
No wonder, it is one of my favorites post-workout smoothie too.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Difficulty Level: Easy
Kids will love this one too. Hence they’ll feel like it’s a special treat, yet only you’ll know the healthy truth. Lets begin:
Ingredients & Method for this Healthy Smoothie Recipe
Milk – 1 glass
Banana – 1 medium sized
Peanut Butter – 1 tbsp
Flax Seed – 1 tbsp
Chocolate Sauce for garnish
1. Peel your banana and cut into big chunks.
2. Take a blender add milk, banana and peanut butter.
3. Finally add flax seed.
4. Blend well until smooth.
5. Pour your healthy shake in a glass.
6. Garnish with chocolate sauce sprinkle some flax seed.
7. Enjoy your very own made smoothie!
Ideas to enjoy Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie
1. If you are looking for a post-workout smoothie, then this peanut butter banana version is one of my favorites.
2. Worried for your child’s low diet, then this will give him the necessary punch required for the day!
Want to see video of the recipe for your understanding, then here is the link:
Have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: