210 1,454 total views
Bannu Beef Pulao recipe is a special KP rice dish which is made with beef, rich stock, rice and a lots of exotic Indian spices. It is a comfort food which is deliciously served with a side of raita and kachumar salad. A dark color and iconic flavory aroma make it one of the most delicious pulao recipe in which the rice and meat is cooked in beef yakhni.
Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Bannu Beef Pulao. It is one of my favorite food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. I am sure you will like it, do give it a try. Lets begin:
Stock Preparation Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 45 mins
Difficulty Level: Medium
Ingredients & Method for Bannu Beef Pulao Recipe
1. Beef with bones – (Bara Gosht Hadi Wala) – 1 kg
2. Water – 6 Glass
3. Salt (Namak) – 2 tbsp
Rice Masala Preparation:
1. Onion (Piyaz) – 2 medium sized sliced
2. Tomatoes (Tamatar) – 2 medium sized sliced
3. Garlic (Lahsan) – 2 tbsp grated
4. Chili Flakes (Dhara Mirch) – 2 tsp
5. Salt (Namak) – 2 tsp
6. Garam masala – 2 tsp prepared fresh
7. Cumin (Zeera) -1 tbsp
8. Black pepper whole (Sabat Kali Mirch) – 1 tsp
9. Green Cardamom (Sabaz elachi) – 4
10. Clove (Laung) – 4
11. Black Cardamom – 2
12. Cinnamon stick (Darchini) – 1/2 stick
13. Nutmeg (Jaifal) – 1/2 piece
14. Mace (Javitri) – 1 small
15. Oil (Tael) – 1/2 cup
16. Rice (Chawal) – 3 Glass long grain Basmati rice
1. Add beef, water and salt cover the pot.
2. Cook for 30 mins or till the meat is well tender.
1. Add oil in a pan, on a medium flame fry onions till dark golden in color.
4. After 10 mins, add salt, garlic, garam masala and chili. Cook for another 10 mins, add a splash of water or beef stock we prepared above when needed so that masala doesn’t burn. Mash the masala with spoon and fry well so it changes its colour.
6. Cook for another 8 to 10 mins so all the spices are well combined with the beef.
7. Now add four glasses of beef stock (rice will be cooked in this, so adjust as per your rice). It is important you check level of salt at this stage. Bannu pulao should be little more salty than normal pulao, add more salt if needed.
9.Now cook on medium flame till the water is almost dried. Rice should be 90% done at this stage.
Bonus Tips to Serve Bannu Beef Pulao
Serve this exotic pulao with fresh salad and raita. Thank me later 🙂
If want to see video of the recipe, then here is the link:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: