210 583 total views
Baked chicken drumsticks is a great day saver! Last minutes guests are coming or its a lazy Sunday evening and you have no clue what to make? Well, baked drumsticks are here to the rescue.
And yes it is a dish which is not just a special meal but can always be used as a snack for guests. Serve it with fries, ketchup and hot tea! A very special evening tea is ready for you! Quite easy to make this dish is a favorite of kids and elders alike.
With baked chicken drumsticks on your table, the menu becomes balanced and elaborate at the same time. Works well with both rice and chapati/naan. Leftover drumsticks are great addition to the breakfast with parathas and eggs. It is flavourful, delicious and looks great on the table. Let begin 🙂
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Marination – For 2 hrs
Baking Time: 1 hr
Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients & Method for Baked Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
1. Chicken Drumsticks – 1 kg
2. Garlic (Lahsan) – 1 tbsp
3. Lemon Juice (Limu Juice) – 4 tbsp
4. Vinegar (Sirka) – 1 tbsp
5. Salt (Namak) – 1 tsp
6. Black Pepper Crushed (Kali Mirch) – 1 tsp
7. Paprika Powder (Kashmiri Lal Mirch) – 1 tbsp
8. Red Chili Powder (Lal Mirch) – 1 tsp
9. Oregano – 1 tsp
10. Oil (Tael) – 2 tbsp
Veggies Saute Marination:
1. Red and Yellow capsicum – half each cut in cubes
2. Cherry Tomatoes – 4 to 5
3.Onion – 1/2 cut in cubes
4. Garlic – 4,5 cloves
5. Olive Oil – 1 tbsp
You may add others veggies of your choice
1. For preparation of the marination mix, take a mixing bowl and put garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, black pepper crushed, paprika powder, red chili powder, oregano and oil in it.
2. Mix well to make an even paste. The marination mix is ready.
3. Now pour this mix on the drumsticks.
4. Coat the mix well on the drumsticks.
5. Marination is complete. Now rest it for at least one hour. The more resting time, the better.
6. Pre heat the oven for 10 mins.
7. After the resting time, put the chicken drumsticks in the oven tray (or grill), on 180 degrees for 1 hr.
8. After 1 hr, take the chicken out of the oven.
11. Add all vegetables and cook until just starting to wilt, about 1 minute.
12.Don’t overcooked veggies should remain crunchy and fresh in colour.
13. Now arrange both baked chicken drumsticks and saute vegetables. Serve hot and enjoy.
Bonus Tips to Serve Baked Chicken Drumsticks
1. Boil rice or Pakistani naan also go great with this recipe.
2. Podina chutney and fresh salad will enhance the taste to another level.
If want to see video of the recipe, then here is the link:
Must try for everyone. Would love to hear comments from you. If you have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: