210 395 total views
Dhabastyle Anda Khageena Recipe is very easy to make. Firstly, I write down all ingredients you will need for this dish. After the ingredients, you will find the method further below.
See my detailed preparation of the authentic dhaba stlye anda khageena below:
Anda Khageena Recipe Ingredients
(For long recipes, I always divide the ingredients into steps. So that you easily understand the requirements)
Potato (Aloo) – 2
Onion (piyaz)- 1
Tomato (tamatar) – 2 cubed
Eggs (Anda) – 4
Salt (namak) – 1 tsp
Red Chili Flakes (kutti lal mirch) – 1 tsp
Red Chili Powder (lal mirch powder) – 1 tsp
Green Chili (Sabz Mirch) – 1 (small piece)
Coriander leaves (dhania)
Oil – 4 tbsp
1. We start with oil in the pan.
2. Add onion, make it light brown.
3. Add potatoes, then add 2 tbsp of water. Cover for 2,3 mins to make till potato a little tender.
4. Now add tomatoes. Then add all spices, green chilies and fresh coriander.
5. Fry for 2-3 mins till it gets ingredients mixed up well.
6. Cook till oil is separated.
7. Now beat eggs and pour into the pan.
8. Cook for 2-3 mins while slow stirring. Don’t overcook because it makes khageena dry.
9. Take out khageena in a serving bowl.
10. Garnish with fresh green chilies and fresh coriander.
11. Enjoy with parathas, chapati, naan or even make sandwiches.
12. A cup of hot tea or coffee will be icing on the cake.
If you prefer to see video of the recipe, then here is the link.
If you have any recipe related question. Or if you face any issues with your cooking. then I am here to help you. Please contact me in the comments below.
Please like, share, comment my videos. Subscribe to my channel:
My all recipes are also available on:
Follow me on:
Check Dahi Bhalla recipe here: