210 122 total views
This simple Aloo Bhujia Recipe will make a simple breakfast a special one. This dish requires only a bit of attention to details. Once ready using my tips the result you will get will be surprise everyone.
Not just for Eid, on any special occasion this Aloo Bhujia Recipe along with half fried eggs and white parathas make a perfect Pakistani nashta. Use this recipe of Aloo Bhujia Recipe when making this delicious breakfast on next Eid.
Below first I write down all ingredients you will need for this dish. After the ingredients further below you will find the method.
Recipe Ingredients: (For long recipes, I always divide the ingredients into steps, so that you easily understand the requirements)
Ingredients & Method for Aloo Bhujia Recipe
(For long recipes, I always divide the ingredients into steps. This way, you will easily understand the requirements)
Potato (Aloo) – 3
Onion (Piyaz) – 1 cubed
Tomato (Tamater) – 1
Salt (Namak) – 1/2 tsp
Red Chili Powder (Lal Mirch) – 1 tsp
Coriander (Dhania) Power – 1/2 tsp
Cumin (Zeera) Powder – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 4 tbsp
For Dum (Garnish):
Black Seeds (Kalwanji) – 1/2 tsp
Carom Seeds (Ajwain) – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Whole (Dhania) – 1/2 tsp
Fenugreek (Qasuri Methi) 1/2 tsp
Lemon Juice – 1/2 tsp
Fresh Coriander Leaves
Method: (names of all spices are written above)
1. Cut potatoes in cubes.
2. Heat oil in a pan, then add medium size onion chopped.
3. Fry till golden brown.
4. Add tomato pastes, fry for 1 min.
5. Now add all spices. fry more for 2 mins.
6. Now, add green chili. And then add potatoes.
7. Mix well and cover. Cook on low steam low fire for 10 mins. It means you do not to put water. Add few tbsp of water only if needed. (Adding more water may over cook potatoes)
8. Now remove cover once potatoes are tender.
9. Finally, add Black Seeds (Kalwanji), Carom Seeds (Ajwain), Coriander Whole (Dhania), Fenugreek (Qasuri Methi), Lemon Juice, Green Chili and Fresh Coriander Leaves. Now cover for one min till all taste of garnish spices goes into the potatoes.
10. Your own Aloo Bhujia is ready for serving.
11. Serve with white parathas and half fried eggs.
See video of the recipe for your understanding, then here is the link.
Have any recipe related question? Or if you have any issue with your cooking? Then please contact me in the comments section below.
Please like & share on my videos. Subscribe to my channel (LifeWeLive by Salmarif) :
My recipes are also available on my website:
Follow me on:
You may also like to read: